Must Have Poses for Internet Dating Profile Pictures
Online Dating Photo Tips >> Clothes | Makeup | Smiling | Hands | Posing | Wrinkles | Glasses | Eye Contact
Essential Posing Ideas for Online Dating Portraits
Our advice is to make use of your time in our photo studios and come away with a least half a dozen primary and secondary profile photos, showing different poses, outfits and backgrounds
Online Dating Poses
- Primary poses should be head and shoulders
- Half length and full length shots to show you body shape
- Our photographers may also shoot location shots around Camden
- Business, evening, sporty and casual clothes are useful options
- An engaging, friendly smile (with and without teeth) is recommended
- All your photos should exhibit engaging eye contact
By using a combination of the above ideas, you will get maximum value from your photo shoots and come away with a comprehensive range of photos tailored made for a wow factor dating profile.
If you have the budget, then using our professional makeup artist is strongly recommended - for both men and women. Digital retouching is also a great idea.